We value your privacy and have taken the necessary measure to protect it.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information refers to any information or Information about you that can be used to identify you either from the Information we have or are likely to access. In this context, such Information
maybe as follows:
- Your name, identification number, telephone number(s), e-mail address or mailing address, and any other information relating to you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us or other forms of interaction with you.
- Information about your use of Lofi.co s website and services, including cookies, IP address, subscription account details, and membership details, but only to the extent that Lofi.co may identify you from such information.
- Information about your usage of and interaction with our website and services, including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website.
How is personal information collected or obtained?
We are likely to collect your personal information through the following channels: -
- On our website when you reach out to us for our services.
- Contact us for customer service or for other business purposes through our contact information such as our email.
How is the collected personal information used?
- We will use your information to contact you regarding any services you will need and any related purposes. We may contact you via regular E-mail, SMS, Telephone, or other electronic means.
- If we need to use your information for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be allowed to withhold or withdraw your consent to use your information for these additional purposes.
How is your personal information disclosed?
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Disclosure of your Information to third parties shall only where you have provided us consent and, in the situations, expressly set out in this Policy.
- Your Information may be disclosed and shared within the Lofi.co to provide the requested products and services.
- We may disclose or share your Information with third parties (including other companies within the Lofi.co who provide necessary services to us).
- We will also disclose your information to third parties to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, and law enforcement authorities.
- Our website may have the functionalities to share your Information with other third parties, such as other users of our website. You are responsible for your choice(s) and are deemed to have provided consent for any sharing of your Information in the manner provided by the website.
DISCLAIMER: Our websites may contain links to other websites which are not owned or maintained by us. When visiting these third-party websites or disclosing your information to third parties (including buyers or sellers on our website), you should read their privacy policies or ask relevant questions before disclosing your Information. We are not responsible for collecting, using, or telling your Information by such third parties.
Storage and processing of information
All information collected through the Website will be stored and processed within the United States of America.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Website secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. To help us keep your information safe, we expect you to maintain the secrecy of your unique password and account information.
We shall retain personal data collected for a reasonable time frame, which will vary depending on the nature of the data and whether the data may be needed for future legitimate use.
Following termination or deactivation of your website account, we may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Your control over information
You may, at any time, edit, update or delete your profile information from the Website. However, when you delete or update information, we follow a process to ensure that the modification or deletion is not accidental or malicious. Accordingly, there may be delays between when you edit/delete information and when copies are edited/deleted from our active and backup systems.
Limited use disclosure
lofi.co's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
For any more information or clarification, please contact us through the following: -